Trying to decide...

Started by Josephine, August 14, 2011, 08:34:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephine

between Bev's Round and Bicone ribbed roller or the Ribbed mixer. I'm tending towards the mixer to use in my mixed organic sets but I'd be interested in comments from anyone that has either of these.

awrylemming

I have the round and bicone roller - I don't tend to use the largest size of the bicones or the two largest of the rounds, they're just much bigger than I personally like in a set of this type.  But it is obviously dependent on your own particular likes on bead size.  Fab roller though.

ScarletLeonard

i'd go for the mixer, but that's just me.

personally I don't think we should have to decide between bevs rollers and the govt. should give us all a few hundred quid to get the full set.

Josephine

Thank you. The mixer it is.

Yes a government funded tool allowance sounds good!

chipperpottery

I know how you feel Josephine, I can't decide between the ribbed round and bicone or the one I have here for a week.
Which is the plain and ribbed mix set. Your more than welcome to come and try that one out, I am home on Thursday and Friday.
The beads that You saw from that bracelet are from the round ribbed.

xx

Josephine

I've gone for the mixed ribbed. It has a round, a couple of donuts, a couple of tubes, a bicone and one of the ornate design. I decided I wanted variety of shapes more than sizes. Thanks for the offer though Rita.