Frit-Happens !

Lampwork => COE 104 => Topic started by: sublimekate on September 03, 2008, 10:48:47 AM

Title: Sugar Frit
Post by: sublimekate on September 03, 2008, 10:48:47 AM
Hi, where is the best place to get sugar frit from, and how do you apply it, dip, roll, spinkle, I'll experiment anyway but thought there might be some hot-tips out there.

Thanks

kate x
Title: Re: Sugar Frit
Post by: Lush! on September 03, 2008, 11:27:14 AM
I got mine from Beady Sam - and I dip and roll at the same time, but I don't sprinkle  ;D

Title: Re: Sugar Frit
Post by: sublimekate on September 03, 2008, 01:41:23 PM
Thanks, that's great. I'll get some and have a dip  ;D  Kate
Title: Re: Sugar Frit
Post by: Katerina on September 03, 2008, 01:43:29 PM
yes Sam is the best
you can email her for advice she is SO GOOD :)
Title: Re: Sugar Frit
Post by: beadysam on September 03, 2008, 05:44:58 PM
Quote from: Kat on September 03, 2008, 01:43:29 PM
yes Sam is the best
you can email her for advice she is SO GOOD :)
:-[  thank you hun  :-*
Title: Re: Sugar Frit
Post by: sublimekate on September 03, 2008, 07:34:32 PM
Having looked at Sam's site (fabulous), I want 'more' so I'm going to save my pennies a bit save on P&P and order a sampler tray (or two) too.

Thanks for the pointers. Kate
Title: Re: Sugar Frit
Post by: Kaz on September 04, 2008, 07:56:56 AM
Quote from: sublimekate on September 03, 2008, 07:34:32 PM
Having looked at Sam's site (fabulous), I want 'more' so I'm going to save my pennies a bit save on P&P and order a sampler tray (or two) too.

Thanks for the pointers. Kate
Kate - I can send you a little bag of the lead crystal so you can have a play til you do an order if you like - the play trays are great. I have most of Sam's frits ( ;D) so you can experiment if you make it over on the 13th.
Kaz
Title: Re: Sugar Frit
Post by: sublimekate on September 04, 2008, 08:31:10 AM
Quote from: Kaz/quote]
Kate - I can send you a little bag of the lead crystal so you can have a play til you do an order if you like - the play trays are great. I have most of Sam's frits ( ;D) so you can experiment if you make it over on the 13th.
Kaz

Thanks Kaz, you don't have to post it, I can wait until the 13th, that would be great, thank you.  :D