Frit-Happens !

Business / Marketing Advice and Tips => Put all your business tips, advice and questions in here => Topic started by: beadammed on April 18, 2016, 08:35:57 PM

Title: Advertising stickers
Post by: beadammed on April 18, 2016, 08:35:57 PM
Hi I'm considering selling my fused glass and wondered if anyone can recommend where I can get personalized clear stickers from to put my details on. 
Also anyone any idea on how to get a logo designed?
Title: Re: Advertising stickers
Post by: cbeadies on April 18, 2016, 09:00:58 PM
You can order stickers on the Beadsite website but I'm not sure if she does clear ones, might be worth asking.

:)
Title: Re: Advertising stickers
Post by: lampworklover on April 20, 2016, 08:34:07 AM
Able Labels do clear labels in lots of different sizes, and with the option of choosing one of their logos or adding your own.

I used them years ago when I made and sold cards, and they were good quality.
Title: Re: Advertising stickers
Post by: powerjen on May 05, 2016, 01:26:07 PM
I've always just bought plain clear stickers and printed my own logo/details on them through my laser printer, much cheaper and you can print off as few or as many as you like whenever you want.

:)