Frit-Happens !

Business / Marketing Advice and Tips => Put all your business tips, advice and questions in here => Topic started by: Lush! on January 24, 2013, 10:24:43 AM

Title: Pricing and Selling booklet
Post by: Lush! on January 24, 2013, 10:24:43 AM
I came across a link to this guide on Facebook the other day and have just got round to reading it. 

I think its really well written and totally relevant to the lampwork and jewellery making community.

It does have to be downloaded but I haven't had any problems with it http://business.stitchcraftcreate.co.uk/pricing-and-selling-crafts/#.UQELwicz2So
Title: Re: Pricing and Selling booklet
Post by: binty on January 24, 2013, 10:55:56 AM
That looks really useful Julie, thanks!
Title: Re: Pricing and Selling booklet
Post by: nete on January 24, 2013, 04:40:25 PM
Thanks Julie. Downloaded and will have a read when I've finished on here.
Title: Re: Pricing and Selling booklet
Post by: kerensky on January 24, 2013, 09:29:58 PM
Thanks Julie, very informative, a good read.
Title: Re: Pricing and Selling booklet
Post by: helenfc on January 25, 2013, 08:04:19 AM
Thanks Julie, just about to have a peruse x
Title: Re: Pricing and Selling booklet
Post by: Kaz on February 23, 2013, 07:43:33 AM
Here's another interesting article as well
http://sjwjewellery.wordpress.com/2013/02/22/jewellers-bench-seeks-jeweller/
Kazx