Frit-Happens !

Lampwork => COE 104 => Topic started by: jammie on January 28, 2012, 12:17:56 AM

Title: what glass is it?
Post by: jammie on January 28, 2012, 12:17:56 AM
I have a rod that says  olive and a rod of ELO, they both look like very very pale green, a really nice colour, but I don't know what they are, maybe vetro? I think I got one for  a gift from someone (maybe Sue, yoohoo) but the other I think I might have already had from somewhere else. I know there is an olive and it is dark green so I don't know why ones labelled olive and if it was me labelled it. Ok I know it's a duh moment !!  ???
Title: Re: what glass is it?
Post by: Kalorlo on January 28, 2012, 01:03:56 AM
ELO = Vetrofond Extra Light Olive (791817). Not sure about the other olive!
Title: Re: what glass is it?
Post by: Shirley on January 28, 2012, 06:45:39 AM
Effetre do an olive transparent. It's a nice one :)
Title: Re: what glass is it?
Post by: jammie on January 29, 2012, 10:50:53 AM
Thankyou, I think they are both ELO!  Olive transparent sounds nice.  :)
Title: Re: what glass is it?
Post by: awrylemming on January 29, 2012, 11:19:45 AM
Mmmmm, extra light olive, tis a lovely colour  ;D
Title: Re: what glass is it?
Post by: jammie on January 29, 2012, 11:21:58 AM
I know one was from you but haven't a clue about t'other less you sent me 2 but it was agggees ago so cant remember. So is it an odd and hard to find then, or can I splash it all over!  ;D