Frit-Happens !

Lampwork => COE 104 => Topic started by: Kaz on November 12, 2011, 07:44:44 AM

Title: Where are the new CIMs?
Post by: Kaz on November 12, 2011, 07:44:44 AM
Does anyone know if we are ever going to be able to get:
Caribbean
Mint Lozenge
Indigo
Marigold
Canary
Submarine
Sea Foam
Army Men
Journey
Twilight

There are at least 4 on here that I am desperate to have - the mint lozenge is a colour I have regularly requested through the CIM site.
Is anyone else feeling deprived or is it just me? Ordering from the US is possible of course but very expensive on shipping at the moment!
Kazx
Title: Re: Where are the new CIMs?
Post by: Chameleon on November 12, 2011, 08:04:04 AM
when i tried to order Journey from Frantz it was sold out  :( :(
Title: Re: Where are the new CIMs?
Post by: Bubblebeads on November 12, 2011, 08:27:07 AM
I was reading Martins newletter and he mentioned some of the new colours  but noy sure when they are going to be in I would love a couple of the colours
Title: Re: Where are the new CIMs?
Post by: Kaz on November 12, 2011, 05:13:20 PM
Which newsletter? I haven's seen one that mentions these colours?
Title: Re: Where are the new CIMs?
Post by: helbels on November 12, 2011, 06:06:35 PM
I know Martin said a while back that we wouldn't be getting all the yellows, and that they had made a choice from them on which ones they were going to stock.
Title: Re: Where are the new CIMs?
Post by: Glassy Lou on November 12, 2011, 09:51:03 PM
Martin's 11/11 newsletter said they'd be getting Caribbean Sea and also new colours Sunset and Spanish Leather.
Title: Re: Where are the new CIMs?
Post by: SilverGems89 on November 12, 2011, 09:58:17 PM
Quote from: Zen on November 12, 2011, 09:51:03 PM
Martin's 11/11 newsletter said they'd be getting Caribbean Sea and also new colours Sunset and Spanish Leather.

They're effetre colours not CIM  ;)

I hope Martin will be getting more of the new CIM colours because there are a lot of them on my wish list too  :(