Frit-Happens !

Lampwork => COE 104 => Topic started by: Mand on October 03, 2011, 12:51:08 PM

Title: CIM new LImited colours??
Post by: Mand on October 03, 2011, 12:51:08 PM
Hi

Just wondered if anyone knows about some new CIM colours coming out?  I was browsing Beverley Hicklin's Make Glass Beads new website and she mentioned CIM "Mint Lozenge" and "Indigo".  I've just visited CIM's website and they are there, but nobody in the UK seems to have them yet?

Then I got very excited as on the CIM site I spotted two pinks I'd sell a kidney for ...  "Razzleberry" and a streaky "Crane" pink?  Does anybody have any insider info or know where I can buy some of these two pinks please?

mand x
Title: Re: CIM new LImited colours??
Post by: Calico Cat on October 03, 2011, 12:59:52 PM
Not even available from Frantz yet . . . .
Title: Re: CIM new LImited colours??
Post by: Kalorlo on October 03, 2011, 01:07:47 PM
Razzleberry's come and gone, I think. Frantz had it all for a bit.
Title: Re: CIM new LImited colours??
Post by: princess pink on October 03, 2011, 01:14:24 PM
i've just ordered some of the new limited mint lozenge and indigo from frantz, will tell you what they're like. Razzleberry really not that great too be honest x
Title: Re: CIM new LImited colours??
Post by: awrylemming on October 03, 2011, 02:08:51 PM
I have one stick of Razzleberry (half now) that Shahlaa gave me in the first place.  Actually I really like it, but it's now impossible to get yer paws on.  You could harass the lovelies at CIM  ;)  Mint lozenge seems nowt special, indigo much the same, they're sitting in the stash.