Frit-Happens !

Challenges, Competitions, Swaps & Loans => Monthly Challenge => Topic started by: beads-on-toast on June 30, 2007, 08:53:05 PM

Title: Colour 5 - Grey - July 07
Post by: beads-on-toast on June 30, 2007, 08:53:05 PM
Right chaps, sorry this has taken so long!!

This is the third theme challenge on Frit happens and it is for one month only and it is

GREY

I chose this colour as i can't think of ANY grey beads that i have seen or have done myself!!

You can make anythin that takes your fancy however the item must be primarily GREY!!!
A focal, a set a critter it is completely up to you.

We shall then award the winner with the winners avatar. You then have this avatar forever as they will be individual and dated

Sound good?

So lets go!!!

The next colour challenge will be started in August
Title: Re: Colour 5 - Grey - July 07
Post by: BeadyBugs on July 04, 2007, 11:59:09 PM
Pretty grey fused pendant Giselle - glad to hear the car is still 'Giselleried'. ;D
Fab effects Sandy - lovely banding and colours. ;D

Grey bunnies from me!

(http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s250/BeadyBugs/July%2007/PBB058-BobBunnyPendM.jpg)(http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s250/BeadyBugs/July%2007/PBB058-BobBunnyBkM.jpg)

HP x
Title: Re: Colour 5 - Grey - July 07
Post by: Sarah on July 25, 2007, 07:44:18 PM
I am in awe! Izzy those are all stunning. I'm hopeless with grey - this is the best so far but I'm going to try with some reactive glasses over the weekend...


(http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1298/897168883_1e46b670a7_b.jpg)
Title: Re: Colour 5 - Grey - July 07
Post by: Bumpy Beads on July 26, 2007, 01:42:21 PM
There are some gorgeous grey beads here.  :o

Mine is called "British Summer"...  ::)

(http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s244/BumpyBeads/FHF/grey.jpg)
Title: Re: Colour 5 - Grey - July 07
Post by: Shirley on July 28, 2007, 02:44:04 PM
Here's a couple of beads from me. Used opaque grey as the base, then sis, black and dark red. Both use the same combination.

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/shirleygiles/DSCN1640.jpg)

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/shirleygiles/DSCN1636.jpg)
Title: Re: Colour 5 - Grey - July 07
Post by: Dragonfire Glass on July 28, 2007, 06:15:47 PM
I made a focal:

(http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u211/df-glass/focals/B276sm.jpg)
Title: Re: Colour 5 - Grey - July 07
Post by: Pam on July 29, 2007, 02:05:17 PM
Its a long time since I have joined in this so appologies for that.
I have seen some stunning beads here as previously said I would never have thought grey could be so attractive.
Title: Re: Colour 5 - Grey - July 07
Post by: Shirley on July 30, 2007, 01:32:29 PM
Here's a focal made with the same combination as the pillows I showed earlier

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/shirleygiles/DSCN1644.jpg)

Title: Re: Colour 5 - Grey - July 07
Post by: beads-on-toast on July 30, 2007, 03:22:49 PM
A little something for halloween

(http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o262/beads-on-toast/moonwitch1.gif)
Title: Re: Colour 5 - Grey - July 07
Post by: beadysam on July 31, 2007, 08:37:09 PM
Transparent grey with opaque stringer and the other way around too!
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/beadysam/greysml.jpg)
Title: Re: Colour 5 - Grey - July 07
Post by: Dragonfire Glass on August 01, 2007, 10:10:41 PM
lovely, great colour combinations!
Love yours Sam  :)

another one from me
(http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u211/df-glass/focals/B277.jpg)