Frit-Happens !

Challenges, Competitions, Swaps & Loans => Monthly Challenge => Topic started by: Les on May 29, 2007, 03:26:37 PM

Title: Tutorial challenge 4 - Moon landscape JUNE 07
Post by: Les on May 29, 2007, 03:26:37 PM
Here's a nice toot I think that all skill levels can have a go at......

(http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a230/lbrayford/Untitled-1moonbead.jpg)

and here's the link.....

http://www.flamewerks.com/oceanmoon.html (http://www.flamewerks.com/oceanmoon.html)

Have fun with this one... I know I will ;D

Thanks
Les xx
Title: Re: Tutorial challenge 4 - Moon landscape JUNE 07
Post by: Bumpy Beads on June 23, 2007, 10:32:42 PM
I just realised this one is a moon landscape..  :D Apologies for the naff pic. The reflection is the conservatory roof.  ::) The stars are fine silver, but that doesn't show too well.

(http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s244/BumpyBeads/FHF/DSCF0005.jpg)
Title: Re: Tutorial challenge 4 - Moon landscape JUNE 07
Post by: beads-on-toast on June 23, 2007, 11:28:46 PM

(http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o262/beads-on-toast/moonfocal1.gif)

this is my tutorial entry
Title: Re: Tutorial challenge 4 - Moon landscape JUNE 07
Post by: Dragonfire Glass on June 30, 2007, 06:30:40 PM
here is my attempt. not brilliant, but not too bad.
(http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u211/df-glass/focals/B263a.jpg)