Frit-Happens !

Technical Forum => Studio/workspace/setup/equipment => Safety/Safety Equipment => Topic started by: Donna@Rockin' Beads on November 19, 2010, 07:38:31 AM

Title: Running off Mains Gas
Post by: Donna@Rockin' Beads on November 19, 2010, 07:38:31 AM
Some of you may already know that I'm trying to get the shop setup with torches out the back, running off mains gas instead of propane.
Some of you have already given me some input (thank you).
However, I am hoping that someone may see this that can tell me what specific equipment has to be in place in order to have a safe working environment that the plumber won't be too scared to build.
Help - before I burst into tears of frustration and lampworking withdrawal!!!
Thanks
Title: Re: Running off Mains Gas
Post by: Margram on November 19, 2010, 09:12:43 AM
Donna - have you seen this thread...if you read down, Sean is running a torch on natural gas, perhaps you could pm him? You'll get there in the end, don't fret :)
Title: Re: Running off Mains Gas
Post by: Donna@Rockin' Beads on November 19, 2010, 06:00:47 PM
Thanks. I've already spoken to Sean. He was helpful but I was hoping for some more input from others.