Frit-Happens !

Lampwork => Lampworking Tip n Tricks => Topic started by: Lloki on July 27, 2009, 05:17:25 PM

Title: Colour Inspiration?
Post by: Lloki on July 27, 2009, 05:17:25 PM
Wasn't sure where to put this, but if you ever need colour inspiration visit here!

http://labs.ideeinc.com/multicolr/#

Found the link on another site - very clever :D
Title: Re: Colour Inspiration?
Post by: JaySpangles on July 27, 2009, 05:30:46 PM
Thanks for that - I'm going to add it to my favourites pronto!
J x
Title: Re: Colour Inspiration?
Post by: Pam on July 27, 2009, 05:36:15 PM
Brilliant. Thanks for the link.
Title: Re: Colour Inspiration?
Post by: Zeldazog on July 27, 2009, 07:10:47 PM
That's brill.  Bookmarked!

Title: Re: Colour Inspiration?
Post by: Quartz on July 27, 2009, 08:01:25 PM
Ooooooooooooooooh!!! THANKYOU! :-*
Title: Re: Colour Inspiration?
Post by: bluefairy on July 27, 2009, 08:10:27 PM
oooooooohhhhhh, LOVE it.  Could happily waste half an hour 10 minutes just playing  ;D
Title: Re: Colour Inspiration?
Post by: sublimekate on July 27, 2009, 08:14:49 PM
That's brilliant, love it  :)
Title: Re: Colour Inspiration?
Post by: Zeldazog on July 27, 2009, 08:51:26 PM
Quote from: bluefairy on July 27, 2009, 08:10:27 PM
oooooooohhhhhh, LOVE it.  Could happily waste half an hour 10 minutes just playing  ;D

Yup I did that too!
Title: Re: Colour Inspiration?
Post by: Katiequiggle on July 28, 2009, 12:05:18 AM
That is so fabby.
Title: Re: Colour Inspiration?
Post by: baked beads on July 28, 2009, 02:50:02 AM
oohh you are clever to find that! thanks  ;D
Title: Re: Colour Inspiration?
Post by: Pandanimal on July 28, 2009, 09:31:55 AM
Ohhh. what fun! got that bookmarked now. thanks
Title: Re: Colour Inspiration?
Post by: LittleHen on July 28, 2009, 09:58:03 AM
I also love http://www.colourlovers.com/ (http://www.colourlovers.com/) fantastic place when you are looking for some unusual colour combos!
Title: Re: Colour Inspiration?
Post by: Ness on July 29, 2009, 11:23:17 AM
Oooh, this is great..

I'm also a colourlovers lover... ::)
Title: Re: Colour Inspiration?
Post by: Funky Cow on July 29, 2009, 05:38:35 PM
Great links - thank you  :-*
Title: Re: Colour Inspiration?
Post by: Angie on August 11, 2009, 05:44:32 PM
WoW I picked scarlet - gorgeous!
Title: Re: Colour Inspiration?
Post by: aoturoa on August 11, 2009, 06:07:09 PM
Oh wow, I love this! Thank you! :-*