Frit-Happens !

Lampwork => Lampworking Tip n Tricks => Topic started by: Flyingcheesetoastie on July 25, 2009, 05:07:22 PM

Title: Arrow Springs Frit
Post by: Flyingcheesetoastie on July 25, 2009, 05:07:22 PM
I've found a couple of tubs of reduction frit and I can't seem to find a chart on what colour it goes.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?  I've got Opal Lilac and Copper Ruby...

Ta,

Rachel x
Title: Re: Arrow Springs Frit
Post by: Mary on July 25, 2009, 05:52:58 PM
Is it Val Cox? My copper ruby is from her, it's about 92coe, furnace glass. Just my guess!

Edit to add, Beadysam has Gaffer Copper Ruby, and Reichenbach Opal Lilac.
Title: Re: Arrow Springs Frit
Post by: Flyingcheesetoastie on July 25, 2009, 05:56:49 PM
It's Arrow Springs Reduction (Raku) Frit, medium size.  I just want to know what colour they go otherwise I'm just gonna pass them on.