Frit-Happens !

Lampwork => Lampworking Tip n Tricks => Topic started by: Im a glassy babe on May 17, 2009, 05:48:22 PM

Title: Silver Glass Tutorials
Post by: Im a glassy babe on May 17, 2009, 05:48:22 PM
I know I've seen this on here somewhere  ::)

Found Anouk's and I'm gonna get that one definitely!  I'm sure I've seen a thread on here for some others available to buy on etsy, but can't remember which ones they were.

Any ideas?

;D
Title: Re: Silver Glass Tutorials
Post by: Calico Cat on May 17, 2009, 06:51:39 PM
Hayley Tsang has 3 ebooks on silver glass.

Don't know how to put in a link but e-hger Etsy shop is:

envisionsfjewelry

Carole
Title: Re: Silver Glass Tutorials
Post by: Stacy on May 17, 2009, 08:11:12 PM
I've got one of those and although its not a tutorial it is a fantastic reference!
Title: Re: Silver Glass Tutorials
Post by: Im a glassy babe on May 17, 2009, 08:50:54 PM
Thanks, I'll go have a search on Etsy ;D