Main Menu

For your amusement...

Started by Ness, July 25, 2011, 10:47:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ness

I took my first foray over into the dark side yesterday.... (managed to melt through my first mandrel too - that was fun!)

Don't laugh too much!  ;)

I now have to do some annealing research as these just went into the kiln with my 104 beads on their schedule.

MangoBeads

Lovely colours in those top beads :)

garishglobes

Not laughing at all here, except with glee because you have so clearly 'got' it and I hope will now need to make more :)
Fab colours, lovely and bright - you should be dead chuffed  ;D

Margram

Well done - those are really nice :)
Marg x  Etsy Flickr My blog

awrylemming

SilverGems89

wow Ness the left two beads in the first photo are gorgeous, definitely no laughing going on over here!

Ness

Thank you  ;D

Emma, thank you  :-*  I do want to do more - I need to tame it!! For a first go, they're not too bad, and I do love the colours.  I may have discovered a new obsession (oh no!  ;D)

garishglobes

QuoteI need to tame it

I know that feeling!  ;D ;D ;D But for a first go they are more than just not too bad, they're darned good  :)

kerensky

Lovely colours, bet that was fun.

laurat

super beads, I love the way the light lights them up.

x

lesley

Steampunkglass

no laughing here either, more 'oooo' and 'send me that Ankh!'  ;D Love it! What colour did you use for it??

Ness

Oh thanks so much, everyone!

Glenn,  ;D thank you - it's Purple Thunder ( with a teeny bit of clear frit at the bottom).  I think next time i try an ankh I will do the stem and loop in one 'sweep' and add the arms after.  I have realised with boro I will need to plan until I know what I'm doing, rather than wing it.
Or maybe I'll still have to plan and will never know what I'm doing  ;)

fionaess

Its all lovely Ness - now go and make some more  ;D ;D ;D

If it's got a hole, it's a bead !

awrylemming

Right Ness - I've dunnit too and have a couple of beads in the kiln.  I don't think I've got any gorgeous colours like you have, but next time I will.   ;)