what to do when you're short

Started by glassworks, April 12, 2007, 07:48:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glassworks

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Articles2/12220/717/

or even, what to do with YOUR shorts!!!

well - everyone (except tanok!!!) knows what i mean!!!! inspired by my pile of bits - and in thought of a nice BIG kiln!!!

Billie

Brilliant!  Jim's shipping my kiln at the weekend so I'll be able to have a play with that by the end of the month  ;D ;D

annasjewellerybox

I was going to take offense then Q!  :o

cheek i maybe only 5'1" but i'm sure they're aren't special guidelines for "us"

as it is, i'll let you off  ;)

littlegiggles

lol.... I thought this was gonna be a thread about using sewing machines to turn up trousers, standing on boxes and how to bat your eyelashes at people so they get things from the top shelf at the supermarket... all skills I proudly possess being 4'11''

Dragonfire Glass

annasjewellerybox

Quote from: littlegiggles on April 12, 2007, 12:53:24 PM
lol.... I thought this was gonna be a thread about using sewing machines to turn up trousers, standing on boxes and how to bat your eyelashes at people so they get things from the top shelf at the supermarket... all skills I proudly possess being 4'11''

ah i know these skills well! I am also able to climb in the kitchen to reach stuff on the top shelves, and at home in bham me and my mom have a special step (ie a childrens one for using the loo) to aide in getting stuff from high shelves.

Billie

Wow!!  My nan was 4' 9'', my mum is 5'2'' and I'm 5'10''.... I take after my 6'3'' father!!

One of my best friends is 5'2'' with size 3 feet... I always wanted to be small and petite instead of gangly!

♥♥Tan♥♥

I am the original tall bird with a tach and I am about to delve into Quintons shorts...............I suspect we shall both soon be grinning :D ;D ;)