Main Menu

GA Frits

Started by fionaess, January 13, 2012, 07:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fionaess

Who sells GA frits in the UK?  Anyone or no one ::)

If it's got a hole, it's a bead !

MadelineBunyan

I think I got some from plowden, but it was a few years ago.

garishglobes

What do you want?  ;)  And no, to my knowledge, no-one. P&T did have a few, but I think they are largely all gone now and they just have rods.

garishglobes

Having said that, and I know she isn't in the UK, but Christina does, if you can contact her.  :)

Steampunkglass

Quote from: garishglobes on January 13, 2012, 08:56:17 PM
P&T did have a few, but I think they are largely all gone now and they just have rods.
:( :( :( I did order from them a few months ago, and they had no frits that I wanted, I think they just didn't sell for them so I'm not surprised  :-\

If you do find someone around the uk, please do let us all know   ;) :)

garishglobes

The weird thing is, when I used soft glass I really didn't 'get' frits and hardly used them, but the amount of frit available was huge. Now I use boro, I use lots of frit, love it to bits and it is very hard to source over here... but then, the rods have only just started to get easier to find  :)  I guess there just ain't enough of us boro folks!

fionaess

Having done an intense web search I can now say for certain that no one in the UK stocks GA frits - aint life a bitch  >:(

If it's got a hole, it's a bead !

Hotglass28

www.facebook.com/pages/The-Owl-Goes-Hoot/567182803365298
www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheOwlGoesHoot?ref=l2-shopheader-name

Elements Glass

Unfortunately I don't have any GA frits but there will be lots on the next container from America.

What colours and sizes does everyone want?
Mr COE33