finished jewellery 2011

Started by GaysieMay, January 01, 2011, 06:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

soulsilver

This is my contribution this week, this is a custom order that I managed to complete today :)

DSCF5234 by soulsilver1, on Flickr

DSCF5235 by soulsilver1, on Flickr

DSCF5237 by soulsilver1, on Flickr

Shirl

I thought I would show you my first bracelet that I made yesterday.

Its only silver plated wire that I got for practice, but I really enjoyed learning on this. I even made my own jump rings :o

I feel quite proud that I made everything on this bracelet, wirework, clasp and beads. (apart from the seed beads)

CarrieH

The necklace is made from my own beads to match a bracelet and earrings that have already gone to the same lady.   The crystal bracelets are the third and fourth that the customer has had for herself and as presents. The same lady has just ordered two Swarovski pendants and a couple of handknitted scarves as well.!

url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/51975739@N05/5407605766/][/url]
P010211_12.35 by CARRIE&CO, on Flickr

Carrie x
www.CarrieandCo.folksy.com
www.carriehartshorn.etsy.com

Shirl

I made this copper swirl bracelet as my second attempt at wire jewellery. This one is copper wire and my own beads.

I tried to make the clasp part of the design, and tried to texture the copper, but hadnt got the correct hammer so it looks a bit "bashed"  ;D ;D ;D

Amber

I had the urge to make myself a pink necklace  :)

mizgeorge

I very rarely make anything for myself, but since all the ops on my face and neck I can't comfortably wear all my lovely dangly earrings any more, so I've been living in the same pair of little diamond studs for months now.

Not good enough, I thought, so I now have a pair of proper earrings set with some just delicious fused dichroic cabochons from the lovely and talented JulieHB. And I love 'em!

my earrings by mizgeorge, on Flickr

Thank you so much Julie for the cabs - they're just perfect, and perhaps my favourite colour in the whole world ;D

cbeadies

I made this bracelet this afternoon with some of my heart decorated beads, fritties and sterling silver beads and heart toggle. I may send it to a friend who is currently undergoing treatment for breast cancer, I think she would like it. Thanks for looking!

(Struggled to get good photos, the light here is really bad today.)

Lotti

It was Mum's 89th birthday in Jan and I couldn't decide what to make her, so took my stash of beads with me when I went to stay the night and she chose these.  The clasp isn't fab (one of those magnetic ones) but she has terrible arthritis and had specifically asked for this type of clasp. :)

Dark Chocolate brown and (one of my favorites) apricot. :)

shaz

Im pleased with this as they are the first beads made from DH glass that ive got decent colours from.

Sharon x

Nick

I was asked to produce a bracelet that had to be amber.

This has been etched and will find out tomorrow if they like it.

Veebee

With all the difficulties of the past few months my mojo went awol. OH bought me loads of semi precious / stone beads for christmas, bless, and madame mojo has revisited me over the last 2-3 weeks, so here are my latest necklaces! (I won't bore you with the matching bracelets and earrings  ;) )

All my own lampies, wirework etc. There is a bit of a coral theme (the big round orange ones) because the lady in the bead shop kinda challenged me to come up with ideas for them as she was stumped! Finally, no lampies, but more coral!

Thanks for looking!
Web: http://www.veebeads.net
The UK home of Val Cox frit!!
Fritt Flickr group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1647822@N25/

Veebee

I was making this to sell, but when I saw it finished on the bust I decided I had to keep it  ;D
My lampie focal (from this weeks Gallery), stabilised chrysocolla, peridot and rose quartz chips, garnet rounds, freshwater pearls and seed beads. Sterling findings and one of Diane's gorgeous ribbons.

It's really dull here today so the photos really don't do it justice  :(
Thanks for looking!
Web: http://www.veebeads.net
The UK home of Val Cox frit!!
Fritt Flickr group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1647822@N25/

DeanWilson

Well first one that looks half like a commercial one :P ;D As opposed to my patented bung on the beads and knot method ;D ;D I know the photoshop is rubbish (just blurring and brightening yada yada yada) but couldn't be bothered getting out the graphics tablet!! :P

Didn't post this in the gallery because it's my first one :P A massive thanks to a special someone who wishes to remain nameless out of modesty for the greek ceramic spacers and cord- they're fantastic!!! ;D ;D

DSC00442 by DeanWilson, on Flickr

DSC00444 by DeanWilson, on Flickr
and I slid them off the cord and just thought they looked cool :P

DSC00446 by DeanWilson, on Flickr

Dean ;D

ETA: Thanks Lesley for moving it!! ;D Never has any 'Finished Jewellery' to show before!! :P ;D x

DeanWilson

Okay okay I'll stop making topics and just post in the gallery :P

This is my last, I promise ;D

Made a bracelet there...and this time it's in the right place as it is actually finished :P Chuffed to bits as it actually looks like a proper bracelet- it has a catch and all- it stays on your wrist without a tight knot or cord dangling down round you- a Dean Wilson first!! :P ;D ;D

Frenchie mentioned wooden spacers...so I cut up a necklace I got from peacocks I think that was all tiny wooden beads and they look quite cool! :P ;D

Anyway here it is :P firstly without the catch..

DSC00450 by DeanWilson, on Flickr

DSC00447 by DeanWilson, on Flickr
and the catch :P

DSC00451 by DeanWilson, on Flickr
the bead that's on the end of the bracelet in the last photo :P

DSC00458 by DeanWilson, on Flickr

and here's a way to use up my ivory spacers eh? and the wooden ebads look quite nice here :)

DSC00456 by DeanWilson, on Flickr

although there's one tiny problem...It's only about the size of a big keyring :P ;D ;D

The dark ivory is courtesy of the amazing Rachel, thank you so much! ;D I'm afraid I don't have any lovely DH beads to show as whilst trying to strike (damn impossible on a hot head! :P can't get it white hot, just orangy :P) they cracked! Anyway onwards and sideways will have another go tomorrow ;D

Dean ;D x

Blue Kiln Beads

Carnival Daisy by Blue Kiln Beads, on Flickr

Sunny Flower Set by Blue Kiln Beads, on Flickr

:)

I have used some of Diane's hand dyed silk ribbon on this  ;)
Yvette Goodridge
www.bluekilnbeads.blogspot.com
www.bluekilnbeads.etsy.com