Main Menu

Dark Silver Plum

Started by Rachel B, April 07, 2008, 02:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rachel B

Can anyone let me know what other glasses look fab when used with DSP, I want to experiment but then I don`t want to be wasteful with my precious glass.  Pics would be fab too.  Ta you wonderful glassy peeps! ;D

Shirley

I tried it over ivory - dots and stringers and it went a great bronzey colour
Val Cox Frit - Thai and Bali Silver 

ebj

Really not very exciting but here is a pic of it with Vetrofond Ivory ( I think -I made this an AGE ago). The silver plum dosent react  with the ivory the same as it does moretti ivory. I'm sure I made more with this colour combo - If I can find any pics I'll edit this post and bung them up :) Just dont laugh at my boring beads lol!

Emma

Art Clay Senior Instructor & Lampworker

www.emmabaird.wordpress.com

June

I like it and it looks great with that silver necklace  ;D

ebj

its a bracelet lol :) But thanks, it was a gift for my grandma. She still dosent understand I dont think that I "MADE" the bead lol!  ::) 
Emma

Art Clay Senior Instructor & Lampworker

www.emmabaird.wordpress.com

June

LOL - yes, now I've looked again, it would probably bit a tad too tight round the neck !   ;D

Dragonfire Glass

Sherry Bellamy

Thin, fine, slightly raised scrollwork in DSP looks fantastic on the pale transparents, especially the pale browns like 049 and 018.  I did a set a long time ago that was just assorted pale lentils with DSP scrolls that I melted in a wee bit, they were really pretty. Don't know if I have a pic, though. I'll look just as soon as I finish the set from hell that I'm currently making.

Rachel B

Thank you, I`ll go and dip some mandrels and go and play!