You can choose your friends....

Started by garishglobes, September 07, 2010, 10:39:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garishglobes

but you can't choose your family!  ;D ;D
I'm really sorry, these are just such an awful combination of figure-heads, I had to share them  ;D

And another group shot! by Flying Bead, on Flickr

They were good to practice with though... the small centre one was a mixture of two glasses, one ivory coloured and one a sort-of pink, which has given him a really quite bloodshot look on top of his already grotesque features.

Margram

Hah! They are wonderful! ;D For some reason they made me think of Gormenghast characters...the lady with a bird's nest in her hair would be a good addition, perhaps :)
Marg x  Etsy Flickr My blog

Les

garishglobes

Ah, Gormenghast!  ;D I'll have to remind myself of the bird-nest-haired lady  :)

DragonflyLynne

for chain maille supplies, kits & workshops, bespoke headpins, earwires and more! Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crispy and taste good with ketchup! Dragonfly (Lynne)

Stacy

Diane

Hi Emma - I love all your characters - especially the new one now in my possession - thanks again - that and the bottle stopper lady are fantastic - you really are very clever :-* ;D

Diane x

julieHB

Julie xx

My Webbie - My Flickr

mirri marie

I think they're great, so bizarre but in a can't help but love them kind of way! The middle one reminds me of Alex Reid  ::)  ;D ;D

jammie

oh these are really great, they have so much character.  :)

fionaess

Brilliant - my favourite is the one on the left  ;D ;D ;D

If it's got a hole, it's a bead !

firedinglass

www.facebook.com/firedinglass
http://www.etsy.com/shop/firedinglass
Lisa

garishglobes

Thanks all  ;D I still think they're grotesque, but these three do work as an odd sort of family and I quite like the one on the left too. I may not be repeating the others!!  ;D

Dragonfire Glass

Carol

I love these - the one on the left reminds me of Gobbo the goblin from Noddy!!
Carol