gallery archive 11

Started by MangoBeads, January 03, 2011, 05:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

helenfc

Everything looks fab, Kaz, I love the etched beach lentils, bev, WOW to everything! and Louise, brilliant buttons!

I made a couple of dotty sets yesterday, really pleased with them! :)

Stockholm 1 by helenfchalmers, on Flickr

Montreal 3 by helenfchalmers, on Flickr

xxx

Ilona

Amber

Wow to everything!  :D

These beads are pre-Christmas, still playing with Multicolour frit!

Fruddy

Here's a couple more cored and capped big hole beads from me....

Please excuse the colour of the Troll bracelet - it's desperate for a good polish!!

silverlemon

Bionic Sarah xxx    Sarah Downton On Facebook  My Etsy Shop

garishglobes

There are a lot of very fabulous beads here  ;D

I haven't posted in the gallery for ages but wanted to show this guy - he was a right character to make, causing trouble at every turn. We had a bit of a battle of wills but I won!  :D

Stroppy dragon by Flying Bead, on Flickr

MangoBeads

I've been humming and arghing aboout these since before christmas  ::) someone 'lushious' encouraged me to get going with them and so I have been putting all our big hole mandrels to the test .... ::)
Mangolo Beads ..... Wear them on anything,  anyway you want to ........ These beads all made on big mandrels from 6 - 12mm will thread onto most accessories. Available as collections and some as repeatable designs they are coming any time to the web site :)

IMG_7793 copy by Mangobeads, on Flickr

IMG_7790 copy by Mangobeads, on Flickr

IMG_7795 copy by Mangobeads, on Flickr

mummydude

here are my offerings after discovering Kalypso!! Love it!  (except when I use Tongue pink by mistake, see the dodgy amber bead on right!  :()

Vicki

Les

I'm loving those Kalypso beads ... I must play with my new stash ;D

Apologies for already hogging the murrini S&T, but I wanted to share in the current weekly one too ...  :-[

Using Beach Flower murrini, with some Koi Pond ....

aDSCF2671 by Mad Cat Glass, on Flickr

Koi Pond ...

aDSCF2670 by Mad Cat Glass, on Flickr

Koi Pond and Jacaranda ....

aDSCF2664 by Mad Cat Glass, on Flickr

And I think this one was just called poppies ?? I've lost the packet ...

poppys by Mad Cat Glass, on Flickr

Zeldazog

Zeldazog

Thank you Sarah!  A pendant for a change!

A bit of a collaboration on this one, ribbon by Di (Sowerze) of course, and there's a lampie by Julie Lush in there somewhere...

CreampendantB by Zeldazog2001, on Flickr

Kaz

She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

Magpie

SIL rang last night, which reminded me that MIL's birthday is not so much sneaking up on me as charging headlong. So I got some more time on the torch today and made a little owl family (much better than the pseudo owl/disguised penguin she got for Christmas) for her.

Owls by HelenPetersBeads, on Flickr
They're a bit manic looking still, but much better than before. I must give a huge thanks to everyone here who's posted owls recently, made me realise I was going wrong by not adding ears!

And I've been making buttons like mad....

Princess Peggy (Priscilla McGirr)

Good Morning everyone....I've always wanted to start one of these, but am never usually up early enough!

This is me playing with Clio again, my favourite glass at the moment.

P2070001 by Princess Peggy1, on Flickr

Looking forward to seeing all your beauties this week!
Pris
My Website http://www.dancingwithglass.co.uk  My Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop/princesspeggy01
My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DancingwithglassLampwork