Main Menu

Beadmaking 104 Glass?

Started by helbels, October 16, 2010, 10:00:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

helbels

I came across a make of glass called "Beadmaking 104 glass" online here: http://artistryinglass.on.ca/store/catalog/BEADMAKING_104_GLASS_page_1_c_379.html

I am not intending to order, but was rather intrigued by it as I've never heard of it before.  Has anyone used it?  Some of the colours seem rather expensive - is it some kind of miracle glass?  :o

mizgeorge

I think these are Kugler aren't they?

Hazer

Yeah, pretty sure it's Kugler; there's a rod called Bahia Blue there, which fits.
ContinuumDesigns- artisan polymer clay beads for one-of-a-kind designs.

The FHFTeam - featuring glass, jewellery and art handmade in the UK.

Kaz

She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

helbels

Kaz

Oh yes it's lovely but sometimes some compatibility issues with standard 104. Great base for silver glass thought especially those neutral/brown colours.
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

Sarah

If I remember rightly its the ASK range which Arrow Springs (AS) ditched because of the compatibility and consistency issues but Kugker (K) continued. Beautiful glass if a bit frustrating at times.

Sarah
xxx

Kaz

Still had one or two compatibility issues for me but I love this glass.
Kazx