gallery archive 11

Started by MangoBeads, January 03, 2011, 05:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeanWilson

Made some new ones- quite like this dotty one! ;D And I know the heart is destined to break but surely it'll be pretty while it lasts :P

DSC00378 by DeanWilson, on Flickr

DSC00379 by DeanWilson, on Flickr

DSC00383 by DeanWilson, on Flickr
Those greenish ones in the centre are magic reichenbach- didn't strike very well but reduced to a lovely mirror effect! The line on the left one is ivory! :O turned black XD hard to photograph :P

DSC00384 by DeanWilson, on Flickr

DSC00382 by DeanWilson, on Flickr
And another breaker!! :( 'tis held together with araldite XD Was happy with it too! :( broke while cleaning- came off the mandrel fine :P And it's really thick! Maybe the annealing bubbles just couldn't handle it :P

Dean x

helenfc

Morning!!
I have some more dotty bhbs from yesterday, but I'm starting a week long ban on these so I try something else!! They are so addictive!

Sofia by helenfchalmers, on Flickr

Cancun by helenfchalmers, on Flickr

(loving the Vetrofond sparkles I got my grubby hands on too ;D)

Lets see yours! x

Kaz

Gorgeous Helen - I, on the other hand, will be doing some dots this week!

I've been making earring beads so I can make some earrings

I'm making earrings! by Kaz ~ CheekyCherubDesigns, on Flickr

And testing the new murrini recipes
Inspiral Carpets

Inspiral Carpets Test Beads by Kaz ~ CheekyCherubDesigns, on Flickr

And Hocus Pocus (test murrini with silver glass!)

Hocus Pocus by Kaz ~ CheekyCherubDesigns, on Flickr
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

Lush!

Gorgeous BHBs Helen, I saw Alison's set in real life and they are lovely.
Fab Kaz, I love that olive green in the etched pairs.

I'm deep deep deep in seaside mode, but I tried out a different colour combo last night and I'm liking it very much.

Softer Seaside focal by LushLampwork, on Flickr

Softer Seaside necklace by LushLampwork, on Flickr

Murrini by Kaz, silver pins and ring by George  ;D

www.lushlampwork.etsy.com

Fruddy

Cor!!  Gorgeous beads for a Monday mornin ladies!!!

Okay - here's my offering from this weekend, three BHBs - cored (and two capped), using the Stormed Glass Technique....

Sorry the pics are so big, I use photobucket and have no idea how to make them smaller, technophobe that I am!!

DeanWilson

Hey guys! Have been on the torch using my AMAZING new mandrels from Manda (thanks very much they're fab!! ;D) and actually managed to make a few half-decent beads!! :P

Reduced some reichenbach glass and got mirror beads!! :o Well close enough ;) And the middle one has a really lovely dotty pattern that you can't see very well- not being cocky because it wasn't me who did it; it was the GLASS :o

DSC00388 by DeanWilson, on Flickr

some reduced dots over another reactive reichenbach colour

DSC00389 by DeanWilson, on Flickr

and made some BHB in alternating colours to be cored soon! ;D

DSC00390 by DeanWilson, on Flickr

they match this one :) ...ish! ;) same design :P

DSC00379 by DeanWilson, on Flickr

Dean ;D xo

mummydude

I've just been playing with plain Helios, I did these spacers yesterday, I found if I reduce with a cold (?) reduction flame (the one when you turn your Oxygen down) then reduce with the other one (Propane up) I get a pinky gold finish, like rose gold. Don't know if its striking as I can't seem to get anything out of the glass when I try and strike it normally  :-\
Got some more cooking in the kiln so will see how they trun out tomorrow  ;)

Vicki  :)

Margram

Ilona! You are on a roll ;D I love the 'baobab' tree and what you have done with the murrini to make trumpet-shaped flowers :)

I've got some more in honour of the day:

by Rosyglowglass, on Flickr
Marg x  Etsy Flickr My blog

Josephine

So much here already. Love the seaside themed beads Julie and Lisa, those are really unusual and beautiful. Beautiful work as always Kaz. Fruddy those are great.

A little goddess from me.
eos by Josephine Wadman, on Flickr

Trudi

Ohh Helen, loving your beads, such a flash of colour!!

Ilona, just loving your focals!!

Josephine – such a stunning Goddess, beautiful effects!

Anna – your bracelet really is all loved up!!

some new ones froom me

Rolling Grass by Glittering Prize - Trudi, on Flickr

Midnight Sky (1) by Glittering Prize - Trudi, on Flickr

and a neckalce from me

Green Fizz Drop (2) by Glittering Prize - Trudi, on Flickr

helenfc

Impatiently waiting for my Helios, so have been playing with Aurae! :)

Geneva by helenfchalmers, on Flickr

Geneva by helenfchalmers, on Flickr

Josephine, that goddess is so stunning!

Kay24

Wooo some very stunning beads, one day when I grow up to be a proper beady maker I might have some half as good as everyones on here!

I absolutely adore the goddess bead and love Julie's seaside bead, all the beads are stunning on here as usual  ;D

I have plucked up the courage to post my first pic on the gallery, I love looking every day to see whats been posted but must say have always felt very intimidated, but after all the lovely comments on my bead set I'm venturing on :)

These were made using Kaz's DH frit, sorry pic is quite dark and they aren't brill, I do have a close up of them but you can see all the errors so there is no way I'm posting that!!

SAM_0130 by lovelampwork, on Flickr

SAM_0150 by lovelampwork, on Flickr

Sorry I have posted this on the Heart S&T too but its my fav bead I have made so far  ;D

SAM_0136 by lovelampwork, on Flickr

Kay xx

Kaz

A couple of dotty sets from earlier in the week - etched. Rediscovering EDP!

IMG_0795 by Kaz ~ CheekyCherubDesigns, on Flickr

IMG_0792 by Kaz ~ CheekyCherubDesigns, on Flickr
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

mummydude

So much georgousness I don't know where to start!

Helen, I have to get me some of that there Aurae!! wow  :o

This week I have been mostly making flowers

sorry for the pap photo, it was my atempt at trying to be 'arty'  :-\

Vicki

amareargentum

Fabulous beads everybody, just love having something pretty to look at at lunchtime  ;D

Inspired by all the seaside beads and a pack of Kaz's lovely murrini, I actually seem to have produced something worth posting. Loved playing with my precious rods of Carribean Sea too so we have Barton Beach, a lentil with one of George's fab headpins  :) and some spacers, a pair of beads for my interchangeable earrings and my first attempt at a cab - just need to try and set it now!