finished jewellery 2010

Started by mizgeorge, January 22, 2010, 11:00:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fionaess

Just a couple of new necklaces from me - I thought you might like to see them  ;D

Effetre Purple Red with some home blown silver ivory shards

Effetre dark ivory with DH Ekho

If it's got a hole, it's a bead !

ScarletLeonard

Today was my first fair with my lampwork jewellery (yay)

Rather than hog with loads of individual photos I took a photo of the board with all the jewellery on it.

Photo doesn't do it justice since I only had my phone with me, next week I'll have to remember to take a better one with a proper camera.

Scarlet xx

flowerjasper

i just loved these beads by annelyse, after a search around for the right colour crystals, these were made,

then a used a few of my beads for this summery one,

sandy x

clobo

this is my skater boy bead.
I only made it yesterday morning and i love it and I hope you do to!!!!  :-\
my mum thought it is so good so I decided to put it on here :D

(the photo Isn't so good either!!!!)

Kalorlo

It was two of my friends' birthdays last weekend, so I made these:

Ivory and dark turquoise etched beads, unetched spacers, Greek ceramic washers and sterling findings on silver leather.

Periwinkle and white beads, Greek ceramic spacers and sterling findings on waxed cotton cord. With a Totoro!

And this was a prototype for the Totoro necklace that I wasn't happy with. I think it needed larger beads and I don't like the ends. It looks very small and sparse when actually worn.

julieHB

Do you remember this necklace that Jolene showed some time ago?
http://www.frit-happens.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=20358.msg350600#msg350600

She was wearing it when she came to my Devon meet a week ago, and we were many who ooohed and aaahed over it!!  :) Soo, every time I've been at the torch this week I have made a bead or two, using beadysam's purple rose frit (and some lapis blue and green), and have made my own version. I love it - thank you, Jolene, for sharing this very simple but great design!!  :-* The beads were teamed by silver fused ceramic beads and strung on one of Diane's chiffon ribbons.

Here's my summer necklace:
Julie xx

My Webbie - My Flickr

rocky

Very, very simple, but I like them cos they are made from beer bottles :)

Deanne x

mizgeorge

but I finally (after many rejected prototypes) came up with a design for a bhb charm carrier that I'm happy with :)

flowerjasper

around this time of year many of us make things for our kids teachers,
last year i wanted to retrain as a teacher at julie hb`s kids school, the bracelets she made were sooo lovely   ;)
anyone got any to show?
i have just finished a bracelet and earrings for the lovely miss jones, tall ,slim, perfect teeth, white blonde hair ( you can go off some people!) i used just clear and white, mixed with pearls and silver
she has been fantastic this year, doing steet dance in PE, building a veg garden as part of their viking project, the vegetables being the buried treasure, a natural teacher,  all the kids love her and the dads all turn up for parents evening  ::)
will post a picture tomorrow.
sandy

she is lovely ,and the kids are learning  ;)

sandy

jammie

i kept a fishie from my sisters bracelet and this is what I have now, its not symmetrical (usually cant cope unless it is, think its my libra scales) but I like it   :)

julieHB

Well, here's Anna and Pippa's teachers' presents:

Here are 3 TA's presents (little heart charms):

There are 10 more hearts cooking in the kiln, and two baby aliens who will become key chain charms later today, meant for jesper's teacher and their piano teacher (both men).....phew! why do I leave things until the last minute!!!?
Julie xx

My Webbie - My Flickr

julieHB

Thank you all! What would I have done without your gorgeous chiffon ribbons, Diane, and the silver fused ceramic beads from Hilary....and would you know, George's bead caps fit the big heart of Magdalena Ruiz's press perfectly!!  ;D

Well here's the rest of the lot - 10 more hearts-to-be-charms and a couple of baby aliens - I know, Emma is not facing any critter competition from this direction  :D :D but son thought they were awesome, and that's all that matters  ;) They are now all wire-wrapped and packed and kids have made cards.....

Julie xx

My Webbie - My Flickr

lampworklover

Here is my effort, was rather well received by the teacher concerned; her favourite colour is lime green....cue CIM Elphaba;

mirri marie

So, I've been sitting here with some amazing beads, some were turned into jewellery some were waiting. I created a few new pieces and I've been so lucky as Kate took pity on me (my cameras broken  :( and I never could take a decent picture  ::)) and spent a lot of time photographing it all for me, website will be running anytime soon hoorah  ;D
So I'm going to have a little hog, please excuse me  ;)

So many wonderful sparkly beads made by you clever girls!
There are lots more on my flickr if you would like a browse, wish me luck with getting the website going (after all it's only been 2 years in the waiting oops   ;)) I think I might need it!

kathsd

tis done!

well the bag of glass beads I was presented with last weekend to make a birthday present for a friend's wife is finished, woohoo!

Kelly has two daughters, Poppy and Daisy, hopefully the silver flowers I've made look something like their names, I'll just tell her that the other flower that makes up the clasp must be a Gareth flower (her husband!)  :D

I hope she likes it, I'll find out tomorrow.

Kath