Are any of you ISGB members?

Started by nemeton, July 28, 2008, 06:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nemeton

Because Bead & Button have just sent me a newsletter about their new competition and it sounds right up my street - it's for jewellery design incorporating art glass beads by ISGB members, and you can choose which member you want to work with (or they will allocate you someone at random). I will definitely be having a go at this one, and would much rather collaborate with a FHF member if I possibly can - so are any of you in the ISGB, and would you be up for a spot of collaboration on a seed bead piece? The theme is 'earth, fire, water and air' so it's a wide remit!
Lynn

Keep up with me on Facebook or my blog

Les

I was last year... but not this year, I'm afraid...

:(

♥♥Tan♥♥

I would love to collaborate with you Lynn, not a member though :D

Billie

I am  ;) ;D  If you want to work on something together let me know.

nemeton

Fabulous Billie - let's head off and conquer the beading world... or at any rate have a lot of fun concocting a spectacular failed attempt!  :P
Lynn

Billie

I've replied to the ISGB email with our partnership details  ;D ;D ;D I'm sure we'll make them speechless one way or another   :D :D :D :D

♥♥Tan♥♥

I couldn't think of a better pairing, lots of luck girls ;D

Les

Wooooooo.... you guys will knock em dead :D

xxx

silverlemon

I am too!

Did I miss this already....... :o

If you want a couple of extra ideas/ beads/collaborators...... ;D
Bionic Sarah xxx    Sarah Downton On Facebook  My Etsy Shop

nemeton

Thanks Sarah - I quite like the idea of having several goes with different people's beads, have just asked them whether we're allowed to enter more than once!
I'm sure there will be other collaborators in the offing if not, or ISGB will pair you up with someone  ;D
Lynn