Frit-Happens !
July 23, 2017, 05:37:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo
News:
Where are you?? Add yourself to the NEW FHF map here  | On flickr? Join our Frit Happens group: here

VISIT THE WIKI HERE
Get FH Status updates via twitter @FritHappens

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Val Cox Frit
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for sterling silver crimp cord ends with clasp attached  (Read 291 times)
Kimster
Forum Member

« on: January 29, 2017, 01:04:17 PM »

Does anywhere know if these exist, & where I can buy them?! I love using good quality crimped cord ends, but my eyesight is so cr*p I really struggle faffing around with attaching jump rings & clasps  - it takes me forever. I've trawled the internet but can't seem to find them anywhere - maybe I'm describing them wrongly? Would be grateful for any help on this rainy Sunday (before I fling my pliers, glasses and crimps out the window! Cheesy Cheesy))
Rascal
Forum Member

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2017, 02:06:04 PM »

Not sure if these are right but I've used them with leather cord and they look nice and are secure. May need to scroll down the page. They do a couple of different sizes.

http://www.palmermetals.co.uk/shop/sterling-silver-findings/sterling-silver-chain-ends-1.html?p=2

Kimster
Forum Member

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2017, 07:29:43 PM »

Thanks Rascal, that's great  Smiley Just the ticket ...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: