Craft Insurance available through GBUK

Started by Dragonfire Glass, October 01, 2016, 10:28:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragonfire Glass

Glass Beadmakers UK has worked with Ian Wallace to be able to offer a special public liability insurance package to it's members specifically tailored for the lampworker.

The cover includes public and product liability insurance, as well as demonstration and teaching cover.

This is an additional offer on top of your membership, it costs just £40, and you can apply through membership@gbuk.org; currently this offer is limited and will be offered on a first come first served basis.

lampworklover

Hi Colette

I missed this! Need to renew my membership anyway now I am back at the torch post-move, but is the insurance offer still going?

Dragonfire Glass

We are currently negotiating with an insurer as the previous one fell through :)
We will let you know when it's all finalised.

lampworklover

Thanks!

Have a vague idea of demo-ing at a local event, health permitting, but it's not until much later in the year.

tomcat

Well as I picked up my torch again recently I decided to join, did the online bit with paypal payment and have heard nowt - no confirmation or anything, but I cant honestly remmeber when I did it so may still not have been completed eg 28days  ;) ? can it be checked please

Mark
Mark - Blog - http://beadsbeerandphotos.blogspot.co.uk/
Life is not a game - its THE game, so play it like you mean it
A Long time ago in Egypt cats were worshipped as Gods, cats have not forgotten this !

tuffnell glass

Hi Mark ,
            I will be seeing Colette at the GBUK class today so will drop her a note about your message .

Best wishes ,
Martin
Tuffnell Glass

tuffnellglass@yahoo.co.uk
www.tuffnellglass.com
www.flameoff.co.uk

tomcat

Thanks Martin, much appreciated, will prob see you at Flame Off if all goes well :-)
A Long time ago in Egypt cats were worshipped as Gods, cats have not forgotten this !

Meagan Lily

Quote from: tomcat on May 12, 2017, 01:24:12 PM
Well as I picked up my torch again recently I decided to join, did the online bit with paypal payment and have heard nowt - no confirmation or anything, but I cant honestly remmeber when I did it so may still not have been completed eg 28days  ;) ? can it be checked please

Mark

Hi Mark, I am the membership secretary for GBUK. You were sent an email welcoming you to GBUK on the 30th April. It may be worth checking your spam folder. I have forwarded you a copy of the email this morning. Let me know if you don't get it please. membership@gbuk.org

tomcat

Thanks, got the mail from you today, but no record in my mail for earlier one in any folder - no worries got this one so thats good :-)