Main Menu

Alison G

Started by mizgeorge, December 08, 2014, 11:21:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redhotsal

Yes George - a beautiful tribute, pretty much echoed everything I thought about Alison. And that wicked sense of humour - she was a real one off. I still can't believe I won't see her again. This is so tough on poor Malc - what an absolute hero that man has been throughout all the troubles they had. My only comfort is knowing the pain is over. I can't find the words to express how terribly sad this is.

mizgeorge

For anyone who's not on facebook, I'll just post a quick update to tell you that Alison's funeral will be at Nuneaton Crematorium at 2.15pm on Monday 22nd December. Malc has asked that we wear bright, happy party clothes in honour of her love of colour - she was never a black and white sort of girl. We're all welcome back at the house afterwards, and any contributions of food and drink for the buffet would be gratefully received.

Alison asked that there should be no flowers, but donations in lieu to the Dog's Trust.

Redhotsal

Thanks for this George, I didn't see the announcement on Facebook. I'm so glad that I'll be up in the midlands then as I will be able to go.

nuttybeader

So sorry to hear this news.  She was a lovely lady.  Our thoughts are with Malc and the family.

princess pink

I've only just seen this. How sad to lose such a talented lady from our midst. She will be missed!

Dee Dee

I've only just seen this too!  So so sad to lose another beautiful beady buddy!  I've never met her (being on the other side of the world) but my condolences to her family!