Craft room

Started by Greeneyes, April 16, 2014, 04:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greeneyes

I was using my kitchen table for my torch working, but have now moved it all to my craft room as I should be getting bulk fuel set up today. (Only hot head torch, so just a propane cylinder), but after reading various things on the internet I am now worried about having a propane cylinder indoors. Do you all have sheds? 

Sarah A

Hi when I moved onto dual fuel I was worried about moving my torch and propane upstairs but it's been up there for 2 years now and it's all fine. I now buy smaller bottles as it lasts longer with a duel fuel and us easier to drag up the stairs.

Greeneyes

Quote from: Sarah A on April 16, 2014, 04:26:01 PM
Hi when I moved onto dual fuel I was worried about moving my torch and propane upstairs but it's been up there for 2 years now and it's all fine. I now buy smaller bottles as it lasts longer with a duel fuel and us easier to drag up the stairs.

Phew. That makes me feel better. Thank you. Still waiting for Parcel Force to deliver the kit tho. Wish they would hurry up, should be here today.

Carefulkate

mine is inside too was very nervous at first but don't think about it much now Hope kit arrived  ;D

Greeneyes

It didn't arrive until 5.30 just as we were about to have dinner. All set up now and off to b&q first thing to get a sheet of metal to cover my desk with as the burning word smell when the hot glass lands on it us very disconcerting. Read my new book last night and now raring to go.