ductstore.co.uk good/bad

Started by raul24, March 26, 2014, 09:23:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raul24

Hi All,

I'm setting up my workshop and was wondering if any one has used Ductstore.co.uk for parts for there ventilation system. They seem to have everything, hoods, fans, all the supports. Any feed back would be great, thanks.

John

June

I used Progrow, but since the Martin also supplies ventilation  :)

raul24

Thanks June. I've had a look at pro grow and martins system. So much choice these days.

DragonBright

We've just restocked on our ventilation system, if you're in the market - have a look at http://www.dragonbright.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=50 .  We use this ourselves on our own glass bench, and it comes with instructions and support.
DragonBright: quality tools and accessories for craftspeople - visit us at www.dragonbright.co.uk.

Blue Box Studio

Sue
Website ~ Etsy ~ Blog ~ Flickr

Nicknack

Essex Girl

Karen
x

DragonBright

hmm, it's probably because we're using a self-signed SSL certificate.  I shall add that to the sort-this-out list, thanks!
DragonBright: quality tools and accessories for craftspeople - visit us at www.dragonbright.co.uk.

raul24

So I decided to use ductstore.co.uk and build my own system. Great price good quality and everything delivered promptly. If your going to build your own system use the ductstore.