MONTHLY COLOUR CHALLENGE - September

Started by Krysia@No98, September 02, 2013, 08:44:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pauline

miss softpaw

Yeske

Great colourcombination! The clear and silverblack make this colour look softer than it is :)

Jane C ♫

Thanks Pauline, Miss Softpaw and Yeske!

I was really pleased when I saw the colours reacted like that - On some of the beads there's a nice black line where the green meets the black, and the silver comes out in the middle!

I've just put them on for my first ever batch anneal (and first firing in my new Paragon SC2!) so hopefully they'll make it through the night ...! I found all the info about the firing cycle on the forums, so thanks to everyone who has been so generous with their information!

PS I was a bit scared of the SC2 and then I put it on the surface next to my bread machine and realised it wasn't much bigger!  :)
Hand Painted Silk and Fused Glass Artist.
Lampwork Beginner!
Website

Pat from Canvey

Jane C ♫

Thanks Trudi, thanks Pat.

Those knobs are so dinky - they kinda remind me of mushrooms!
Hand Painted Silk and Fused Glass Artist.
Lampwork Beginner!
Website

katie78

Bloops I have grass green, petrol green and lime green but no pea green  :(

Blue Box Studio

Wow, beautiful beads (and knobs) :)  Just found a short rod of 214 labelled Nile green so will see what I can do with that.  Off to check my pea greens for a correct number.  I'm easily confused!
Sue
Website ~ Etsy ~ Blog ~ Flickr

Skyblue

lovely beads and knobs :) I dont have any of these shades of green so just going to watch and see the complete range of beads produced by people .

Blue Box Studio

Only one short rod labelled Nile green and of the right number, no pea green (it's on it's way :) ).  First day back at the torch for weeks and not feeling over inspired as I don't particularly like green so this is what I have, etched to see if it made it more exciting but I quite like the strata effect.

DSCN3601 by Blue Box Studio, on Flickr
Sue
Website ~ Etsy ~ Blog ~ Flickr

Lynnybobs

Lynnybobs
----x----

Pat from Canvey

helbels