pics of shed and Marks press

Started by the lady with the lamp, July 19, 2013, 08:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the lady with the lamp

Hi,everyone hope this works as ive been on the forum for a longish time and never posted any pics not very good with computers and also I suffer from ME and everthing takes me longer to do ,so here goes hope you like me and Marks little shed/worshop and theres a pic of his first press that's nearly done thanks for looking and hope to have some beads up on the gallery soon aswell http://www.flickr.com/photos/parin636/ dont think this is going to work ,can anyone help me please &%$£$$$poohuuray it does work atlast.

Mod edit to correct link

Rascal

Hi, Not sure if these instructions will be confusing, and hopefully someone will come along and put easier instructions but in the meantime if you click on the photo that you want to share, on the bottom right there is a little symbol which looks like an arrow jumping out of a box. If you click this, a box will come up with lots of text under a heading 'Grab the HTML/BBCode', copy and paste all of that text into your message on here.

In effect you are pasting a link and then if you click preview on your post the photo will come up as it will appear on the forum. Hope it works for you.

The shed looks great and you look like you have a great way of sharing space but also lots of glass to play with, enjoy it.

Angie

Love the shed and your glassy things.
www.angiesnelling.com
In the future, all will be glass...

the lady with the lamp

Thanks for the help will have a go next time,we share the shed but we don't really work together as it can get a bit cramped and we end up knocking into each other,but it works as I carnt spend everyday in there anyway,hope to be able to post some pics of my beads soon,and did you see Marks press hes very clever isn't he its his first go,Parin.

Lyn G

Lovely shed!   :D  I particularly like the pic of your glass storage tubes with the light shining through.   ;D  Are the tubes just glued together?......they look very neat.

Essex Girl

I like your work area, I have to set up in the kitchen so have to allow an extra hour every I want a beading session.  Is Mark making you your own presses?  If so, that is very impressive and I am very jealous :)

Karen
Karen
x

ARBeads

I'm so jealous, I want a workshop with a big girls drill press/vice/lathe. And yes I do know how to use all of them  ;D

Looking  good x
Ruth & Andy

www.etsy.com/shop/arjewellery for beads!

jammie

It looks great! Very good looking press too!  :)

the lady with the lamp

Thanks for all the nice comments,Marks making that for someone on here,then hes going to make me a bigger lentil,for me,he says he can make the lentil shape,straight sided and pastille on the lathe as its by hand hes not got cnc rigged up to it yet and he wants a milling attachment or a free standing machine,that would make it easier,so planning to get him one very soon,Parin.

the lady with the lamp

Quote from: Lyn G on July 19, 2013, 10:06:33 PM
Lovely shed!   :D  I particularly like the pic of your glass storage tubes with the light shining through.   ;D  Are the tubes just glued together?......they look very neat.

The tubes are stuck together with white silicone,i tried using a glue gun but it didn't work very well,thanks for the nice comment on my pic ,will have to learn how to take better ones as I need to start taking them of my beads now,Parin.

Barnacle Bay

Now that is an Aladins Cave - fantastic.  Great press, are you going to put these into production? I would love to have a lathe, takes me back to my metal working classes at school  :)

Glassy Lou

What a great space! I love that you've got Mark on board helping with the presses. Very impressive.
Can't wait to see that you've been doing with all that pretty glass  ;D

Louise x

GaysieMay

Fabbie shed - is your OH going into production with the presses?  :)
www.GaysieMay.etsy.com
www.facebook.com/gaysiemay

the lady with the lamp

He said he would make some more drop us a line if you want  one and I will let you know if hes got time,Parin

Beadbug

Wow Parin, what a lovely tidy shed, very impressive and Mark's press looks great x