MONTHLY THEME CHALLENGE - June

Started by Krysia@No98, June 02, 2013, 12:57:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalorlo

Here are the proper photos of mine (the rest of this week seemed to vanish very fast...)

Anubis head on front, ankh on back.

And a rather worried-looking pharaoh!

Pauline

Quote from: Krysia@No98 on July 01, 2013, 02:17:21 PM

These are all brilliant!  I confess I was getting a little worried there would only be a few names going in!

I shall pull out names tonight and set up a new challenge!

ok I have been in suspense for nearly 2 weeks......I reckon Krysia has gone on a round the world cruise and forgotton all about us  :o :o :o

Krysia@No98

Sorry guys for not pulling these earlier, to say this place is bedlam at the mo would be an understatement.  I've had to pack up my glass, it's all gone into storage, the master bedroom is no longer my creative space, it's a bloomin bedroom.  I don't even have a proper computer chair, I'm sitting on some Ikea steps!  In amongst the chaos I have been decorating.  The worst job sanding all the doors in the hall was completed yesterday - thank GOD, but now I'm sitting in the most unbelievably dusty flat, even after vacuuming for 45 minutes yesterday evening.  So here I am in the time honoured tradition of doing anything but cleaning and giving you your winners

Drum Roll......

The winner for July is....

Purple Cobwebs.

Well done.  I shall PM you in a mo.

Thank you to everyone that's entered this month's challenge the stuff you've produced is bloody brilliant.  Ta - Krysia xx
-* -  Courage is going from failure to failure with out loosing enthusiasm -*-

Nicknack

helbels

Purple Cobwebs

Eeeeeeeee!!!! Thank you!!!!!  My very first FH win!!!!

Hope you're soon all organised Krysia xxxxx
Gaynor
Making beads, cards and jewellery to raise funds for Viva and Dr Hadwens Trust!
www.purplecobwebs.co.uk

Skyblue

congrats purple cobwebs :) and good luck with the flat Krysia.

Krysia@No98

I feel like I've turned a corner.  Stuff is now being moved into it's new home and not into a holding area.  After this move, I NEVER want to move again!!
-* -  Courage is going from failure to failure with out loosing enthusiasm -*-