MONTHLY COLOUR CHALLENGE - June

Started by Krysia@No98, June 02, 2013, 12:09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spexy

Some Ivory and Clio bumpies from me, very pleased with the colour I got from the Clio.

ivory and clio bumpies by Earthshine Lampwork Bead and Jewellery Design, on Flickr

andrew.spencer.2

A necklace I've just finished for my godmother. They're dark ivory and petrol green, and dark ivory and goldstone frit encased. All cored with stainless steel, and more stainless dogbones as spacers. The necklace itself is viking knit I made out of some copper wire I unwound from an old electric motor stator. Sorry for the fuzzy picture quality, it sort of matches the quality of my beads :/

Pauline

beautiful beads everyone. More of my same old, but I love dark ivory with double helix

P6290544 (2) by seally beads, on Flickr

c-glass

DSCF0760 by C Glass, on Flickr
right this might work? maybe not....I am not good at uploading ???
This is my bead lovely ivory, silver and shards with flowers on top, but have looked at all the entries and wow they look good!
Claire

DSCF0761 by C Glass, on Flickr

Niki Gough

Oh no, I made a (hopefully) lovely bead yesterday using an ivory shard and wanted to add but I am not going to be able to get it before midnight as it is being annealed and I don't have a pick :(

All the entries are brilliant though x
Niki x
N Designs Crafts

Every oops is an aah waiting to happen.

♥♥Tan♥♥

I agree all of the entries are fab and very strokeable!

MadelineBunyan

another pic of my other challenge entry, the vessel is my first in ages, in squishy ivory, with some silver to make it extra yummy!

Duamutef by madelinebunyan, on Flickr

Barnacle Bay

Quote from: GlassByNiki on June 30, 2013, 08:21:43 PM
Oh no, I made a (hopefully) lovely bead yesterday using an ivory shard and wanted to add but I am not going to be able to get it before midnight as it is being annealed and I don't have a pick :(

All the entries are brilliant though x

Come on Nikki you still have time!   

qwirkyglass

These are my first proper lentils, they are not very good, but will be better with more practice i suppose.
All are made with some form of ivory, i think mostly light, but im not sure it was unlabelled.

Niki Gough

Unfortunately it is not in my kiln as I was playing at another lampworkers house so can't get it :( I will have a go with the next challenge. Hoping to be able to pick it up soon though as can't wait to see it :)
Niki x
N Designs Crafts

Black Heart Beads

Ivory is my favourite glass.
I decided to have a go at making some company for my goddess beads this weekend, so this hunk is fresh out of the kiln  :)

Forgot to say he is made from light ivory.

Niki Gough

Yay, I have received a lovely message that had a picture of my bead so I can post it, thank you so much x

Ivory shard on black lentil (first go at shards and only second at swirls I think) saying that only about my 3rd goes at lentils as well so all new for me :)
Niki x
N Designs Crafts

Nicknack

All lovely!  Sarah's round set, Madeline's canopic jar, and, as for the god.......................!  also everyone else's.

Here's my contribution - some quick and easy beads and a coral and ivory button

P6307768_1 by nicknack2014, on Flickr
and some ivory drizzled with (I think) Gaea and Notos, inspired by Pauline's lovely offering

P6307789 by nicknack2014, on Flickr

Nick

Pandanimal

I seem to of been ill for most of this month but I did make some ivory beads but have missed this challenge. There are some lovely things here.

Nicknack

I do hope you're feeling better, Julia :-*

Nick