Powder vibe tool

Started by ♥♥Tan♥♥, January 07, 2013, 07:58:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

♥♥Tan♥♥

Does anyone have one of these and if you do what do you think of it?

Please and thankyou ;D

Rosenquartz

At a quick glance I read Power Vibe Tool :o and wondered, as a bloke, whether it was the sort of post I should be reading on a predominantly female forum! ;)
Rosenquartz

helbels

I thought it said that as well!!!!  Even after you posted, I had to reread it!!

Corinne Lacy

Sooooo, what really is it !?!?

Corinne

JKC

Hi Tan

I have one and have found very useful.

Janet

mizgeorge

I'm absolutely certain you could make one yourself for very little. It's just a hummingbird pick/flosser (less than a tenner) and some squished tubes.

Corinne Lacy

Even more confused......what does hummingbird flosser thingy actually do?

Corinne x

jeannette

Quote from: helbels on January 07, 2013, 08:08:06 PM
I thought it said that as well!!!!  Even after you posted, I had to reread it!!
Me 3

mizgeorge

LOL. A hummingbird flosser is a battery operated dental pick/flosser that vibrates (quite gently) when you hold its button. (I think I may be making things worse). It's designed to help remove any between-tooth debris without too much poking around (I'm definitely making it worse now).

The powder vibe tool is just one of these, with a series of brass tubes crimped at one end to sprinkle enamels for you.

http://www.bearfootart.com/pages/PowderVibe.php

JKC

Hi George, where can you get them at that price?  it's mainly refills that I have seen, even on eBay they have 8,9 bids and are in the high £20s with 2 days to go.

mizgeorge

I got my last couple from my dentist - who had a little stash of them after they were discontinued. Yet another Braun product that they stopped manufacturing for no apparent reason... I think they were £5.99.

Corinne Lacy

Thank you George for the description......made me laugh though, should have read " for ladies only " .............!

Corinne x

Calico Cat

Quote from: mizgeorge on January 08, 2013, 10:26:48 AM
I got my last couple from my dentist - who had a little stash of them after they were discontinued. Yet another Braun product that they stopped manufacturing for no apparent reason... I think they were £5.99.

They are now made by Oral B and are about £30/£35 . . . . .

Watch this space for new Etsy shop . . .

mizgeorge

They were always an Oral B brand Carole, but manufactured by Braun. I think the ones that are so expensive are from old stock with sellers taking advantage of the non-availability.

JKC

Wow, you were lucky George.