MONTHLY THEME CHALLENGE - MAY/JUNE 2012!!! WINNER NOW UP!!!

Started by Kaz, May 19, 2012, 10:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotti

I love all the sculptural ones, so clever, must be brave and have a go at one of these.

I made a bead with clio etc a week or so ago that I called Angel's wing, so thought I would try to do a dark one using Notos (which didn't do what I expected it to, but then not sure what I expected!), so here is my intrepretation of a fallen angel's wing (sort of covers both angels and demons ;) although it's a bit too blue really for what I wanted!).  I will try to make a proper angel though too. :)

Les

Wonderful entries so far :)

I have my latest angel to enter ... maybe if I get time, I'll attempt a demon, hehe :)

IMG_0034 by Mad Cat Glass, on Flickr

Magpie

I love your angels Les, they're so serene.

Skyblue

I agree your angels are the ultimate in prettiness  :)

Barnacle Bay

Just a little thing from me.  

I like to call it my Demon Fang, though could be a Demon Wing  :)  made out of the Iris Orange Reichenbach, though not getting a lot of colour out of it - still learning

Purple Cobwebs

MamaQuilla, I think you've got some lovely colours out of it! More than I managed!

Les, I just love your angel. Makes me feel all peaceful.
x
Gaynor
Making beads, cards and jewellery to raise funds for Viva and Dr Hadwens Trust!
www.purplecobwebs.co.uk

spexy

Some gorgeous angels and some very scary demons.

This is L'il Angel.

and Goddess Angel

Kaz

Linda they are both beautiful - well done!
Can we expect a little devil?
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

spexy

Not sure Kaz, have moved on to something else at the mo. Will have a think and see if inspiration strikes.

Lakelady

I was aiming for intimidating but he looks just like me - a tired little devil!  ;D

103_6770 by quirkyatt, on Flickr
Turner Rowe Glass Art

Skyblue

Spexy that lil angel is sooo cute and I love the goddess one too ! :)

Izzybeads

Ooo some beauties on here.  I love sculptural beads and this theme is right up my alley  :P
Laney
www.Izzybeads.etsy.com
www.flickr.com/photos/izzybeads

Shirl

Here is my little angel  :)

Loving all the entries so far,  :) :) :)

helbels

Wow great Devil and such a pretty angel

I have a devil in the kiln as we speak... He looked a bit like Bride of Chucky on the way in....

helbels

And here it is! 

001 by Alchemy Lampwork, on Flickr

I'm actually really pleased that I managed to produce something that actually looks like what it should!