MONTHLY THEME CHALLENGE - MAY/JUNE 2012!!! WINNER NOW UP!!!

Started by Kaz, May 19, 2012, 10:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaz

The theme of the month challenge is jointly sponsored by Tuffnells Glass (thank you Martin et al!) and Frit Happens!

Each month the lucky winner, chosen by a random number selector, will receive a £20 gift voucher to spend on-line with Tuffnells. The draw will take place at the end of JUNE so make sure you get your entries in to be in with a chance to win the goodies!

Please note that the entries should be new work.

So, the theme for the month for APRIL 2012 is ANGELS AND DEMONS.
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

Fiona

Have you been reading Dan Brown Kaz?  Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.

Kalorlo

Kaz

No, I hate Dan Brown but noticed there have been a few monsters around lately and one or two angels/fairies so it would be nice to see a few different interpretations.
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

Fiona

BeeBeads

Great theme .. not that I'm good enough to enter but it's going to be a great one to watch!  ;D

Krysia@No98

-* -  Courage is going from failure to failure with out loosing enthusiasm -*-

Shirl

helbels

Quote from: Kaz on May 19, 2012, 10:35:08 PM
noticed there have been a few monsters around lately and one or two angels/fairies so it would be nice to see a few different interpretations.

Hoping you mean beads rather than people Kaz!  ;)

Magpie

Devilish enough?

Raku button by HelenPetersBeads, on Flickr

Yeah, I cheated and made a button that fit both categories, but he's still 'cute'. ;)

GaysieMay

You made another set of beads too, so that can hardly be cheating Helen!  He is devilishly good looking!  :)
www.GaysieMay.etsy.com
www.facebook.com/gaysiemay

Skyblue

Magpie he has a very cheeky devilish face ! :) and Bees beads doesnt matter how good you are, just put a piccy on here anyway ! I do  :) hehe

Purple Cobwebs

Love that cheeky devil!

My attempt is a bit (understatement!) rough around the edges, but I'll enter him anyway!!! I made him yesterday and used my new tool from Sally to add a piercing!
The horns went a bit wonky, and the eyes were a bit iffy, but he's a horned, pierced demon skully!!!!

Gaynor
Making beads, cards and jewellery to raise funds for Viva and Dr Hadwens Trust!
www.purplecobwebs.co.uk

lampwork beads by Jo

I made an angel, it is still a bt dirty and needs cleaning

Skyblue

I thought id try some angel wings, the little face at the bottom started out as an angel face went wrong so I tried to make it an angel/demon and err it came out like that !  :)