Glitter Vortex Marbles tutorial

Started by Miriam, March 08, 2012, 04:43:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miriam

I made an other tutorial. This time it is about how I make my Gltter Vortex Marbles. You can find the tutorial over here: http://www.facet-design.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=5

groetjes Miriam

Blog | Website | Colorcharts | Glasss

Lakelady

How lovely!  Unfortunately, after I got an email with a link - it took me to a blank Google page  :(
Turner Rowe Glass Art

julieHB

It's a beautiful tutorial, Miriam!  :) 
Julie xx

My Webbie - My Flickr

Trudi

HI Miriam

This looks wonderful, and is very generous of you. I did try to complete The form, but I received an error message. Perhaps it is too popular, I will try again later x

Trudi

Hold that .... The email came through .... thanks x x

Blue Box Studio

I've got an error message as well, and no email but will give it a little longer,
Sue
Website ~ Etsy ~ Blog ~ Flickr

Miriam

The webserver is a bit busy. If you get an error, please wait. Most of the times you will receive an email after a few minutes.
groetjes Miriam

Blue Box Studio

Ah, just me being impatient.  Looks really interesting, I've no idea about marbles so will add the tools I haven't got to my shopping list.
Sue
Website ~ Etsy ~ Blog ~ Flickr

Angie

Thanks for that Miriam, enjoy your coffee!
www.angiesnelling.com
In the future, all will be glass...

helbels

Lakelady

It's not happening for me at all - I have an email that gives me a blank page and an error if I try it again, so I guess I am just not meant to see it!  :(
Turner Rowe Glass Art

julieHB

Quote from: Lakelady on March 08, 2012, 08:15:21 PM
It's not happening for me at all - I have an email that gives me a blank page and an error if I try it again, so I guess I am just not meant to see it!  :(

This happened to me as well. Wait a bit and refresh the page. Be patient  :)
Julie xx

My Webbie - My Flickr

Miriam

Thanks for the coffee andere the beers. :-)
groetjes Miriam

Lakelady

I have tried everything and ended up cutting & pasting the link - the link doesn't work at all. 
Turner Rowe Glass Art