Lynn's Bracelet Charms

Started by Madam Steph, October 09, 2011, 06:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madam Steph

Here are two of the bracelet charms from Lynn's tutorial purchased late last night:

The peach and 24k gold plated seedies will go famously with the peachy beads when I make them this week, and I will post a pic Lynn, when it's complete. They were a delight to construct btw, Lynn

Linda xxx

GaysieMay

www.GaysieMay.etsy.com
www.facebook.com/gaysiemay

nemeton

WOW Linda, that was quick work! And such a classy colour combination, too  ;D Can't wait to see them looking all grownup with your fabulous beads!
Lynn

Keep up with me on Facebook or my blog

helbels

I'd like to show this bracelet which I made with Lyn's tutorial.  I am so proud of myself as I am very bad at beadweaving!!

004 by Alchemy Lampwork, on Flickr

007 by Alchemy Lampwork, on Flickr

I have ordered some delicas rather than seed beads for when I next have a go.  My seed beads seem to be a bit irregular in size which means the beads don't look quite as perfect as I'd like, but they are still pretty :)

♥♥Tan♥♥

These look amazing with lampies :o LIke a seedie version of a big hole bead I'm thinking? Doing Lynn and yourselves proud so far girls and that bracelet is scrumptious.

Madam Steph

The delicas wont give the same effect as they are very much smaller.
Were the seeds you used Czech?
The Japanese Miyuki or Toho are more uniform in size, but your items are still lovely  :)

Linda x

helbels

I've no idea what they were to be honest - I just had some in my stash!

nemeton

That is gorgeous - I haven't tried the pattern with delicas, will be interested to see what effect you get! Actually I rather like yours as they are, the colours are so pretty and the organic texture is a lovely contrast to the smooooooth glass. (If you'd like me to send you a few Japanese seed beads to play with, pm me  ;))
Lynn

Yellow friend

I missed this thread - they look really lovely together.  I find that mixing the beaded beads and the lampies keeps the weight down too :) I used some beaded beads made from Lynns tutorial and some of my lampies.

www.crocosmiajewellery.com
www.crocosmiajewellery.etsy.com

JKC

They are a really nice colour.

nemeton

Oh, those are beautiful - such pretty colour combinations and I love the way they're all different! They go really well with the smoothness of the lampies  ;D (and yes, they are a good way of keeping the weight down  ;))
Lynn

Lush!

Wow all of you, these are gorgeous.  I love seed beads and beaded beads are such a cool way to use them.

www.lushlampwork.etsy.com

Emerald

oh beautiful beads and bracelets they are so pretty, im struggling to do the tut.   Im better at watching than following
Jo

www.etsy.com/shop/jowalker68
www.jowalkerstudiojeweller.co.uk
www.flickr.com/account

Shirl

They are gorgeous, I would like to have a go.....where can I find the Tut?