Kiln Space On Offer ..... List of Offers on Page 1

Started by Les, April 15, 2007, 11:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparrow

Hi Sam, they are safe to keep in the house :) Some people prefer to only have them on when they're actually in. As for how many, it's up to how impatient you are - when they get batch annealed, they can just be piled on the floor of the kiln, so you could do hundreds and hundreds :)
Sabine x

www.littlecastledesigns.co.uk www.facebook.com/littlecastledesigns Ring Top Tutorial

Samiad

Thanks Sparrow :) I want to start making things with them rather than just having them sit in a pot!

Jeanniegems

Hi
I'm down in sunny Cornwall and am happy to add my kiln services to the list, not far from St.Ives.

Jeannie x
www.jeanniegems.co.uk
www.jeanniegems.etsy.com

nickie1105

You guys and gals are just fab! One of the things I fear most is the cost of a kiln and it'll take me an age to save for one...it great to know there's great people like you out there willing to do this for others...hopefully one day I'll be able to offer the same for newbies like myself!  :)

Niki Gough

This is brilliant, just a thought would it be possible to put locations next to the people who offer so you can see at a glance if there is anyone near? Just a thought x
Niki x
N Designs Crafts

Every oops is an aah waiting to happen.

Lakelady

Can you add me Please Les - I am based in the South East - Kent (in Ramsgate currently but will soon be in my new studio in Birchington - Quex Park Craft Village).  Thanks  ;D
Turner Rowe Glass Art

Madam Steph

Quote from: Raimond on October 17, 2012, 11:46:34 PM
I just received a new Kiln today. It took a week to get here so I have about a dozen items to go in tonight.
It's a Paragon Bluebird (love anything blue). If anyone needs kiln space/time let me know. Also any suggestions on programs for hard and soft glass are welcome.

Thanks for changing your profile pic, Raimond.
It was getting pretty confusing. I kept thinking you were Mz George! D'oh!

Linda x

Niki Gough

Hi all,

What a lovely bunch of people your are offering annealing services. Just wondered who is near Kibworth - Leics that would batch anneal for me. Am happy to pay postage.

Also what is the etiquette if there is any, how many beads is it ok to send? I don't have loads but just asking what is an ok amount as thought I am better saving till I have enough but don't want to send too many if that makes sense

Thanks
Niki x
Niki x
N Designs Crafts

Every oops is an aah waiting to happen.

Pauline

I am in Bridgend south Wales and will happily batch anneal just cover the cost of the postage

Margram

Marg x  Etsy Flickr My blog

redjay

Hello, this is my very first post here all though I have been picking  up tips and things for a few days. What an amazing site, full of so much infor and some really talented people. Sorry my first  post is an 'ask'. :-[

I am a complete novice and at the moment just practicing and getting to know my torch. I would really love a kiln, but have to save up, we are getting married later this year and I really have to wait until those costs are covered until I can buy my own kiln.  ;)

I would really like to get my practice beads annealed so that I can keep them.

I am in North Devon but happy to post them, if anyone can offer batch annealing please pm me with details, including cost and terms.

Thank you in advance.
:)

Kathy

Hi, I think I may have answered you on the 'Sales and Wants' page on FB! :) Kathy

redjay

Nikki

Quote from: Kathy on April 16, 2013, 11:51:18 AM
Hi, I think I may have answered you on the 'Sales and Wants' page on FB! :) Kathy
Whats the "sales and wants" page on FB?

redjay

Quote from: Nikki on April 16, 2013, 12:37:38 PM
Quote from: Kathy on April 16, 2013, 11:51:18 AM
Whats the "sales and wants" page on FB?

Hi Nikki
It is a facebook page local to my area for general sales and wants. Not specific to lampwork or anything. I just put a shout out on there on the off chance :) for kiln space before finding this place.