Kiln Space On Offer ..... List of Offers on Page 1

Started by Les, April 15, 2007, 11:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJanie

If anyone's interested, I might soon be able to offer kiln space in Chorley...

Cheers,

Janie

Trudi

Hi

I have kiln space and am in Corby Northants!

Trudi

Dreams of Glass

Does anyone has any kiln space on offer?, I'm in West Yorkshire. It's for the bracelet swap. Can pay in choc goodies for the favour, and will incluse stamped SAE (of course) Thanks in advance.
Ingrid                         
xx

Clare Scott

I have...I`m in North Yorks...just pm me

Clare xx

Dreams of Glass

Thank you Clare...pm'd you.

Also thank you Jessie and Jo.  ;D
Ingrid                         
xx

Pat from Canvey

Hi
I'm in Canvey Island, Essex and have kiln space on offer too. I have a large ceramic kiln with a digital controller that can soak but not deal with complex schedules. I've fused, slumped and batch annealed beads successfully in it for years.

GlassOcean

ooooooo i forgot about this thread!

I am in North Devon and I have my own kiln now and batch anneal my beads so if anyone wants to bung theirs in with mine PM me.

I run the batch annealing schedule for the SC2 and effetre, moretti and the other 104 COE stuff!

KJ

Dizzy Di

Hi
I have kiln space  I am  based in Romford,  but you can post them off, the mandrel from anywhere.
Dianne

sparrow

Me too, based in Sheffield - lovely people annealed mine for me before I got my own, so don't be shy to ask!
Sabine x

www.littlecastledesigns.co.uk www.facebook.com/littlecastledesigns Ring Top Tutorial

Hamilton Taylor

Where are you? We have kiln space in Glasgow you can use, happily. Drop me an email or give us a phone...

Cheers,

Sean

julieHB

Hi,

I am based in Westward Ho! North Devon, and can offer kiln space.  I am new to beadmaking, but I have fused glass for several years and know my kiln pretty well  :D  I own a SC2, and have tried all sorts of different schedules to achieve the effect I want.  The coe104 annealing schedule is well documented, and (so far) none of my newbie beadies have cracked  ;D.
Julie xx

My Webbie - My Flickr

Flyingcheesetoastie

I'm gearing up for the festival season up here which means I'll be doing firings of my kiln at least twice a week so if anyone wants any beads or cabs doing then PM me.  I'll be doing anneal temperature up to fusing temperatures in case anyone wants anything different made.

I'm in Edinburgh but don't mind posting small amounts of returns.

Toastie xXx

sublimekate

If any of you haven't found kiln space yet I'm more than happy to help out, it was a god send for me until I could afford one (well I didn't actually my mum did).

I'm in Doncaster, no payment needed just postage, just PM me.

Kate x

Katiequiggle

Well  having done a couple of batch annealing sessions now, I'm happy to announce that I am more than willing to batch anneal for anyone who would like anything batch annealed.  Everyone has been so wonderfully lovely and helpful to me this past year and I'd like to repay some of that kindness by offering my services to those who don't yet have a kiln of their own.  No payment needed just send the return postage.   ;D  OOOh that felt good.

Soozintheshed

We do kiln hire in Carlisle too, if anyone needs it.

We have an SC2, a MAXI and a Hobbyfuser.
Sooz     '(0,0)'

www.thebeadshed.co.uk
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/The-Bead-Shed