gallery archive 10

Started by madpup, January 02, 2010, 02:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sublimekate

Stunning show and tell!! WOW  :o what a great start to the year.

I have been playing around making huge super stormed paddles, encasing them and pulling stringers, putting stormed stringers over silver foil and anything else I could think of to get something different out of the strorming technique. I've loved the storming tutorial, it's opened up a whole new way of thinking about silver glass, for me anyway.

Super Stormed Ekho Stringers, encased

Super Stormed Encased Aurea Stringers pulled in to twisties

Super Stormed encased Kronos twistie stringers

Stormed Ekho and Aurea Stringers

Sorry for the hog  ::)

Dee Dee

Stunning, Kate, simply stunning!  & I love that starfish - great expression!  ;D

Something from me - playing with gold leaf.....

SallyB

Hello everyone

Really lovely beads.  I'd like to see more newbie beads that look newbie!!  They look great to me.

Here are some from me following the marvellous introduction of a fan heater to my shed:
These are some beads I made for a lovely beader who let us use her house this weekend for a bead workshop:

These are beads for a friend who very kindly gave us a lift to school last week.  I did the pushing when we got stuck and she did the driving.  We both shared the shovelling of snow where needed:

I wanted a silver leaf of white look but it went the yellow colour you see above.

I made some more yesterday I'm really pleased with but not had time to photograph yet.

Thanks for the eye candy in this thread.  I'll have to come look more often I think.

Sally
x

Tracy

I have been playing with flowers and triangles....by jove I think I have it!! well I did last week not too sure about this week if yesterday was anything to go by!! lol
and some red clicky link as usual  :-*

sublimekate

Wow Trudi those lentils are gorgeous!! I'm sp not suprized you've kept the second one  :o

Glenn I love the teeny weeny marbles, beautiful!!

Some Dizzy Discs from me  :)

julieHB

Now that Bev has showed off Terra Nova 2 so splendidly I hope these sparklies won't put you off (also Terra Nova 2)!!

And here I have used flash light to show the sparkle:

Apologies to those of you who's seen them on flickr!
Julie xx

My Webbie - My Flickr

soulsilver

I have been working on a new line They are a work in progress and there are some Indian Festival Elephants in the kiln as we speak! Just thought I would put these wee fellas out there for some feedback, sorry about the rather shoddy photos, dreadful light today!

Also some other bits I have been working on this week.
Ladybuggers (as my son calls them!)

And some other bits.

Sally :)

sublimekate

A-MA-ZING Ellies!! They're so cute and love the ladybugs too  :)

Kathryn I love your ekho beads, very soft and lovely  :)

I have been playing with ekho this week and I etched some Reichenbach Multi Light too, sorry in advance for being a hoglit  ::)

Some little cubes

Kate xx

Clare Scott

Oh WOW! Just look at those goooorgeous little elephants!  ;) How goooorgeous are they?!!
Kate - as ever - I bow before you :)

A few from me;

Okeanus Focal

Okeanus Set

Watercolour Set

Aquamarine Drizzle

Sorry for the hog.... my fingers got all excited.... :D

glasseyeyes

So many gorgeous beads, all I can say is wow.  Just as well the ones I love the best have been sold already, I'd be very skint!

Pegaus, those beads are just SOoooo divine, I've bookmarked you so I can drool anytime!  ;)

These are the first of my beads after a month off, so not as good as all the gorgeous yummies, I'm warming up though......

Dawn

turnedlight

Here's take two for the landscape beads, I'm not totally happy with the yellows as they reacted with the base colour too much and went a bit dull, but I still like it - not far off now! I made the poppy cane too.

also another magic tree, this one quite dark..

:)
kathryn

soulsilver

More Ellies and a prototype Heiland Coo......

Loving those landscape beads, they remind me of home, especially the one with the poppies.

sparrow

Yu-hummy! I do love your BHBs!

You may well have seen this on Flickr or elsewhere, if you have, apologies!

Sabine x

www.littlecastledesigns.co.uk www.facebook.com/littlecastledesigns Ring Top Tutorial

turnedlight

Sabine - beautiful flower ring, I love the idea too, and Les, love the soft colors, especially on the set  :)

I got proper purples! Yippee! not just lilac.. these are just ekho, encased..

kathryn

sparrow

Loving your colours, Kathryn, and that heart is fab, too, Janey.

I've got one more to add, because I held my breath went it went in the kiln - I had no idea if the colours would hold:

Sabine x

www.littlecastledesigns.co.uk www.facebook.com/littlecastledesigns Ring Top Tutorial