Main Menu

How to join SRA?

Started by bubblefizz, February 26, 2007, 10:05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xtweeksx

Quote from: LittleBee on May 21, 2007, 03:17:53 PM
Self Representing Artist.  This link is for an international registration but I think a few countries now have their own registry..?

When I buying glass the other day I noticed SRA being promoted on the homepages.....New Zealand has one (the land of Gaffer Glass  ;D ;D), not sure about Oz...think they have hehe

doubleglazed

carol douglas  thank you

gwacie

Hey there Carol, you'll need to contact Su.  I'll send you a pm with info.

bubblebabeuk

I'm a "W", I've applied more than a few times, ensured both my website link, ebay and etsy was included and the most recent application sent something like 8 different pics of my studio, me making beads and the actual beads as well! I've never even had a reply from anyone as a result of all my emails! Any idea who is supposed to be looking after the "W"'s?

gwacie

Quote from: bubblebabeuk on May 22, 2007, 08:12:43 PM
I'm a "W", I've applied more than a few times, ensured both my website link, ebay and etsy was included and the most recent application sent something like 8 different pics of my studio, me making beads and the actual beads as well! I've never even had a reply from anyone as a result of all my emails! Any idea who is supposed to be looking after the "W"'s?

Sent you a pm - you need to contact Jane.

Billie

Thanks for all your help Bethany.  Can FH members see from the site who looks after which letters of the alphabet rather than you fielding everyone's requests?  Just worried about you taking more enquiries on  :)

gwacie

I don't think so.  However I created a "form" letter msg today with all the needed info so it's no biggie for me to PM the info to folks who are in need.  I don't feel comfy posting the SRA team emails publically before you ask (grin).

Billie

Quote from: gwacie on May 22, 2007, 11:44:55 PM
I don't think so.  However I created a "form" letter msg today with all the needed info so it's no biggie for me to PM the info to folks who are in need.  I don't feel comfy posting the SRA team emails publically before you ask (grin).

Hell no!   :o :o  I just saw on the SRA site it listed the administrators but not what sections of the alphabet they covered  :)

Funky Cow

I'm getting nowhere  :'(
I think it may be my fault, because I emailed Su for Funky Cow, but am thinking I should have contacted whoever does T for Throup  :'(
I have a website which I linked in my email, and have recently sold on ebay (without an SRA recognition coz I got fed up of waiting :()
Cathryn xxx     

My Etsy: http://funkycow.etsy.com

Bumpy Beads

I've given up too. Been trying for 3 months.  ;D
Heather

My Etsy Shop

Pam

Heather, don't give up. I waited 3-4 months then I sent consecutive emails until I got a reply. Didn't take long after that.

Funky Cow

Cathryn xxx     

My Etsy: http://funkycow.etsy.com

mizgeorge

woohoo!
Congratulations Cathryn!
g.xx

LittleHen

I just thought I'd post this reply I got, it might save people lots of time trying to work out who to send their info to.
I haven't applied yet as I'm just a newbie but I'm planning in dong so as soon as I get any beads made.
Jessie
;)

Hello, and thank you for your interest in the SRA project. If you are a Self Representing artist who specialize's in glass. (melt, grind, cut....etc...)

Please send the following information if you have it to the registration representative listed below.  For general information about membership please see link below.

http://www.self-representing-artist.com/

1.     Name

2.     Studio Name

3.     Website Addy

4.     Ebay Id

5.     Justbeads Id

6.     Annealer Boutique Id

Last names beginning with letters A, B, C, D, E, F please send this to;

Sales@tillerman.co.uk

Last names beginning with letters G, H, I, J, K, L please send this to;

bethany@gwaciebeads.com

Last names beginning with letters M, N, O, P, Q, R please send this to;

bgumba@comcast.net

Last names beginning with letters S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z  please send to;

jane@biaggiabeads.com

If you are a jewelry designer, there is a great group being formed at;

http://www.hathorrising.com/SRAJD/InfoPage.htm

Ilona

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I have got my SRA number.
Thanks so much littlehen for putting the info up, it worked for me.
Now I will get my website designed.

Ilona